Large Group Activities
Do you need fun, hands-on activities for the children in your group or centre?
Our team run a large variety of science-based and STEM activities for any age; from learning through sensory play for 6 months- 5 years, to complex DNA experiments for 8 – 15 years, and a range of Science activities for everyone in between. We can customise our themes and activities to suit your event; from pink-themed Science experiments for your Pink Ribbon Morning Tea, to race day themed experiments for your race day – it’s totally up to you!
Some of the groups we work with include:
- Shopping Centres – special activity programmes throughout the year or for school holidays and during special event seasons; Easter, Christmas, etc.
- Scouts and Youth groups
- Homeschool events
- Corporate family days
- Showground events – See our sensory room hire. We can create activities and experiments to match the need ie: Year of the Indigenous International of Languages or Race day theme, test us!
- Group at-school activities – alternatives to Discos, unique fundraising events, etc.
- Daycare and early-childhood centres – both public and at home education classes once-off or for a term. We can train your educators while entertaining the children, and specialise in using sensory products for children’s learning and development.
Our teams can cater to any size group, from 20 – 500+ children, and can customise our times, activities and themes to fit your event. All materials are provided and we also handle all set up and pack down for easy, stress-free entertainment!
Get in touch and we’ll customise the activities to suit you and or talk to us about our full-day packages.
Learning support and tutoring for at-risk children
Our team of educators offer specialised support for at-risk children all over Australia.
Our management team have been working within the foster care system for over 12 years and understand the complexities of how to communicate with the social workers, carers and educational officers within the child’s care team. Our goal is to provide the educational support each child needs to succeed, combined with a genuine respect and understanding of their unique situation and challenges.
We work with:
- Department of Child Services
- Group homes
- Detention centres
- Foster parents/organisations
- Other children’s support organisations (The Smith Family, etc.) when needed
Our team has a large range of skills and training around the effects of trauma – specifically its effects on children. If, due to whatever reason, the child is unable to attend school, we provide a mobile tutoring service and will tailor our curriculum around helping them build social and life skills, along with their educational development. Our educators will create educational plans and provide ongoing support throughout each child’s journey.
From group tutoring to inhouse outreach or helping students transition from home, to small groups to then attending school, we provide support for all ages, stages and learning needs – and will tailor our services to suit each individual child.
Can we help?
Please talk to our management and head educators to provide a full case overview so we can ensure the right support and plan is in place before we engage with the child. Our priority is always the safety and best interests of the children we work with, and we will make sure we have all the necessary communication processes in place to assure a positive outcome.