Learning POD Group focus on the best interests of the child – always. We created the Learning Pod to meet the overwhelming requests by our families for assistance around tailored, face to face education for children as each is unique in their learning style.
Whether the child needs some extra homework support or extension, specialised education for additional learning needs such as Autism, ADHD, and Dyslexia, or requires help to re-engage with their education, we will discover what is needed. Held at one of our centres, or mobile, we can come to families for classes, tutoring or our fun science parties!
We also offer a large range of educational resources and NDIS approved allied therapy and sensory products to support both students and teachers.
The Entry Level Role
The Learning POD Group is offering a role that will provide great exposure to the company and strong career progression opportunities for a recent graduate looking to prove their success.
We are looking for someone who is motivated and excited to launch their graduate career in a company with the potential for further National success. You must be willing to begin your career in an entry level position but will receive mentorship and training that will build and develop your future within months of commencement.
Key activities, tasks and responsibilities for this role are:
- Prepared to work from multiple locations in a customer facing role
- Confident with counter & phone sales
- Build relationship with new clients, sign up and look for growth opportunities to further support families
- Able to multitask within a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Identify, formulate, coordinate and execute sales opportunities and set qualified appointments.
- A good understanding of websites, SEO, social media and Paid Digital Ads.
- Able to produce and send out product information
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills to sustain your growth and success
- Assist the Head Educator in new and current opportunities
- Innovative and in tune with emerging trends and technology
- Interested in opportunities to assistant in managing centres as required.
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Pride in what you do, and desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to work with a company focused on becoming an innovative leader in Early Intervention and Education Support to children
- Highly ambitious, you should want to make things happen!
- Able to work things out and think for yourself
- Willing to learn and take feedback
- A natural communicator
- Professional, but fun
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline
The Directors of the Learning POD Group are looking to find someone that will grow with the company. We are willing to invest in your professional career.
You will be provided with on the Job training and assistance, company computer, use of company car and professional development training opportunities.
After around 12-18 months, we expect you to be ready to move into a business development manager or higher management role, with the continued support of company directors.
Full-time entry-level position: $45,000 to $65,000 dependent on experience.
Applications due Friday 18/12/2020.
Applications require a cover letter, detailing skills and qualifications. Within the letter applicants are required to include a glimpse of what hopes and career aspirations you have for your future. We want to work with someone who is willing to align with our company and we want to shape you into a dynamic innovative leader. Write big and don’t hold back.
Head office: 4/3 Fielden Way, Port Kennedy
Email application to email@example.com
Telephone: 1300 123 763