Learning POD Group focus on the best interests of the child – always. We created the Learning Pod to meet the overwhelming requests by our families for assistance around tailored, face to face education for children as each is unique in their learning style.
Whether the child needs some extra homework support or extension, specialised education for additional learning needs such as Autism, ADHD, and Dyslexia, or requires help to re-engage with their education, we will discover what is needed. We offer support to children from 0 to 18+, before school age, primary education, secondary and tertiary.
Sessions can be held at one of our centres, or mobile, we can come to families for classes, tutoring or our fun science parties!
We also offer a large range of educational resources and NDIS approved allied therapy and sensory products to support both students and teachers.
About our Tutors/Educators
- Conduct one-hour student-facing (1:1) online tutoring sessions (1:1) In person tutoring sessions (1:4) small group classes
- Explain concepts and classwork relating to what the student is currently working through in their studies.
- Utilise data gain from the Learning POD Group Educational Assessments to assist students with educational gaps preventing progression
- Able to tailor each session to what the student needs and their learning style
- Report to the training team on a weekly basis
- Promptly complete session reports for parents
- Participate in training events/ support.
Benefits of working with the Learning POD Group:
- 10-30 hours per week
- On-going professional development and training opportunities
- Experience with Autism, ADHD, and Dyslexia is beneficial – the Learning POD will provide opportunities for training and development
- The Learning POD Group will source the students for you and match them with your strengths.
- The Learning POD Group will supply resources, undertake marketing and financials for you so you can concentrate on the student
- Relevant university qualification or enrolment in an education course or related.
- Excellent level of literacy and numeracy skills.
- Knowledge and ability to teach a combination of at least two of the following subject areas:
- Primary & Secondary
- Primary & Secondary
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- You have your own motor vehicle with a current, valid Australian driver’s license.
- You must be able to commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week with availability throughout the week.
Onsite: Opportunities for Educators interested in supporting students from Port Kennedy, Jandakot, and Subiaco.
Mobile: We have students who prefer in home tutoring – Home schoolers, children with mental health needs and children who are unable to attend school due to medical treatment eg, heart conditions etc.
Online: Students from outside area or regional also take advantage of our support. In the event of COVID lock down our support for young people increased during this period and employees benefitted from continued employment.
Discover more about how the Learning POD Group want to support children with their Education Tutoring & Classes – Learning POD Group
Head office: 4/3 Fielden Way, Port Kennedy
Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 1300 123 763