Learning Pod Group is an experienced NDIS provider, assisting many children and their families.
Customised support for all students is important; we realise children requiring additional assistance to navigate through life with a disability can directly affect their ability to participate in school and the community like every other child.
We noticed the need to develop a team of passionate experienced specialised educators and therapists to adapt to as many children living with a disability or learning difficulty.
The Learning POD Group strong emphasis on inclusion, all children have the right to learn.
Focusing on building capacity assisting participation in the broader community and classroom environment as well building life skills for a fulfilled future.
Learning Pod Group is currently approved for:
- Plan management – Supporting your child through the NDIS process
- Daily Living – Independence, personal care and support
- Wellbeing – Recreation, education and employment
- Capacity building – Building important life skills to support your children in their environment such as education or community events
- Daily tasks and shared living
- Participating in the community
- Assistive and adaptive equipment and products for personal care
- Development of life skills
- Group/centre activities
- Innovative community participation
Initial enrolment and annual plan fee to your plan renew date – $150
Regular non-therapy sessions customised as required – $77 per hr
We also have a team of therapists available, current Learning POD attendees discounted rate – $110
Contact us to see how we can assist you.