Back to School: Please note a $4 picking/packing fee will be charged as a min for all orders
Back to School terms and conditions:
Due to back to school time restraints, if a particular brand or product is not available at the time of packing, Learning Pod Group reserves the right to substitute any product to a product of equal quality at no extra cost to you. Our experienced team will substitute where necessary. All orders are covered with our Quality Product Guarantee. If you don’t wish for this substitution please advise accordingly at the time of your order confirmation.
Delivery pick up & Back orders:
Should we be waiting on new stock, we reserve the right to hold the delivery of your order (with consideration for the start of school) until the new stock arrives. Any back order items will be advised on receiving your main order. Delivery will automatically be an authority to leave, with no signature required. If you need to arrange another delivery option please contact us as a further fee may apply.
Ensure you advise correctly of your delivery or pick up, failure of pick up before school will result in losing your deposit. Deposits are compulsory and will be lost if you change your mind or fail to pick up prior to 1st term.
For orders over 10kg ensure you lift correctly, bending at the knees with your chin up.
If you notice any missing, incorrect or damaged items you have 14 days to contact Learning Pod Group directly to make a claim with proof of purchase.
Standard ACCC refund laws apply, we do not refund any items if you change your mind or ordered the wrong items. Should a refund be considered you will be provided store credit. We do hold a product guarantee.
Our $120 voucher is limited to one per family. Families will receive this voucher when picking up their back to school order and may only be used once their supplies are paid for in full.
The voucher can either be used for $120 off one-to-one (including mobile) or group tutoring, or a mixture of holiday activities, Science parties and in store credit, as specified on the voucher. The physical voucher must be presented at the time of booking and the full amount of the activity chosen must be paid at time of booking.
Should you have any further questions or concerns ensure you talk to our team directly.
4/3 Fielden Way, Port Kennedy WA 6172
33 Council Avenue, Rockingham WA 6168
Exclusive partner of QuickCliQ
Tutoring and Activities.
Learning Pod welcomes you to our team and is excited to share our passion to further educate our new Student. The purpose of our tutoring contract is to ensure both your and our expectations are addressed.
We would like to ensure that you make note of the whole document, and most importantly, your obligations. Should you have any questions please feel free to ask.
FEES AND SCHEDULE OF LESSONS.
Tutoring shall commence on __/__/____, for the agreed time of ____ sessions and thereafter on a basis mutually agreed upon by Learning Pod and client. This will also include the number of sessions booked (___). Once agreed upon, it is not an option to change the time or days of regular sessions.
Fees shall be calculated at a rate of $80 or an agreed rate of $___ per hour of tutoring for a period of ____ sessions.
No further fees shall be charged for the travel or preparation time of the Educator. Fees may be adjusted from time to time.
All Payment shall be made prior to a tutoring session and be a minimum of one session ahead of schedule. Payments can be made over the phone or at the counter with staff. Failure to meet payment arrangements may result in the Educator being unable to perform any sessions. Should you require or seek a payment plan please feel free to inquire with our team.
CANCELLATION OF LESSONS BY STUDENT
Should you have a nominated regular session time booked, and cancel or amend the time outside of 24 hours, you may be subject to a 50%-100% fee. We will do our best to reschedule your time where possible.
Lessons not attended by the student without 24 hours prior notice will be charged at the full rate.
CANCELLATION OF LESSONS BY EDUCATOR
Learning Pod or the Educator may cancel lessons, in which case no fees shall be incurred. Where feasible, a substitute Educator will take the session at no additional cost. Where a lesson was pre-paid, the Educator shall reschedule the appointment at a time agreeable to both parties, failing which the student shall be refunded with the missed lesson fee.
Fees are calculated according to the times stipulated and agreed upon in the schedule and no adjustment shall be made for time lost due of late arrival of the Student. Should your allocated Educator be late, you will be compensated accordingly by the Learning Pod.
Should you be late to collect the Student, you may incur a $50 fee.
It is our philosophy to improve, challenge, and excel all our students with initial and on-going assessments and reports. Learning Pod makes no promises with regards to a student’s performance as a result of any tutoring provided.
OBLIGATIONS OF LEARNING POD/ EDUCATOR
* Learning Pod’s employed Educator undertakes all preparation prior to lessons, and will structure lessons in such a way as to optimize time to the benefit of the Student, at no additional cost to yourself.
* The Learning Pod shall keep confidential information within the Learning Pod employment team. Should you require Learning Pod to contact other parties involved in the education of the Student, written permission by the Parent is required and there may be additional costs involved.
* The Educator at no time shall be required to execute homework or assignments on behalf of the Student.
* OBLIGATIONS OF THE STUDENT/PARENT/CARER
* The Student should assist and co-operate with the Educator in identifying areas in which the Student requires/wishes specific tutoring. The Parent must make the tutor aware of any issues or concerns that may be harmful to Student or Educator (e.g medical/mental/social).
* The Student must have an adult remaining on site for any sessions after 5:30pm (after store hours). Parents and/or Carers must sign in out for every session.
* The Parent/Carer agrees to pay fees accordingly and prior to the session.
* I understand and agree that audio-video surveillance of the session may take place in order to ensure the safety and security of staff and Students.
* The Student/parent/carer agrees to regularly view and take note of Tutor cruncher to ensure that scheduled sessions, reports, credit balances, and contact details are correct. The Parent will advise Learning Pod if unable to access the online Tutor Cruncher.
* Should you have concerns about your Educator, please contact management.
STATUS OF THE EDUCATOR
It is expressly understood that the Student retains the services of the Educator as an employee. The Educator will provide a Working With Children Card, current Police Clearance and be subject to regular drug testing.
This contract may be terminated by either party at any time by giving the other party 7 days prior written notice, and session/work completed within this time and 72 hours post the notification will be charged. Any money owing to your self will be reimbursed